According to HubSpot, 61% of marketers believe in improving SEO and growing their organic presence for boosting inbound marketing efforts. However, with more than 3.5 billion searches performed on Google per day, ensuring high ranking every time is a challenge. As brands continue to invest in website building, a holistic SEO strategy is imperative to nurture your brand. One way to do is implementing E-A-T principles (expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness) in your website. According to Google the expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness of website is crucial to clinch ranking on Google search engine as well as secure trust of website visitors. Here are five ways to up the E-A-T of your website:
- Create unique and error free content: A website with unique, clear and error free content helps communicate the knowledge and engage the audience. This means content should be expertly written, authoritative, and trustworthy. At the same time, a thorough keyword search is also important to understand the audience’s search intent and develop future ready content.
- Build your domain authority: Links from authoritative websites help build trust and get endorsement from the websites that have already gained authority in Google Search engine. Link Influence Score (LIS) and link building tools in SEO profiler can help find authoritative websites and get insight into overall trust value of a website.
- Have a positive personal brand: According to Google if reputation information is lacking the branding of the page then low ranking is possible. Therefore, to get quality score for your page it is utmost crucial to build a personal brand. This requires building thought leadership, interacting with your audience and influencers through social media profile. Additionally, telling a story that resonates with your audience is important to get third party endorsements, listings in business directories and customer testimonials
- Slash low EAT content: Low E-A-T content on the webpage can negatively impact the overall website reputation. This requires editing or reworking pages that receive low traffic or have low E-A-T content. For instance if the webpages belong to Your Money or Your Life (YMYL) category then it is best to bring content expert on boards for rebuilding the website.
- Enhance trust quotient: Adding complete address and correct contact information helps create credibility. Adding about us page that clearly defines the mission and vision of the company is one of the ways to get good E-A-T score.
Implementing E-A-T as a framework when building a website is not a one day’s job. It requires extensive expertise and holistic approach to content creation and marketing. The good news is- leveraging services of content marketing expert can help you achieve high E-A-T, keeping your ranking high on Google.
Form Submitted Successfully