Marketing Process Outsourcing (MPO)
Marketing processing Outsourcing (MPO) is generating quite a lot of buzz these days. Outsourcing some or all of the marketing operations enables an organization to focus on its core business activities. The traditional marketing model involves dealing with multiple agencies and marketers have to constantly strike a balance between these multiple agencies in order to align their core organizational objectives with individual tasks assigned to these agencies. What if there was one agency that took care of all the marketing needs of an organization, like Advertising, Public Relations, Media, Direct Marketing, Market Research etc.? Welcome to the world of MPO!
MPO as a function is beneficial to any organization, because:
- MPO gives an organization more control on the overall marketing operations
- MPO helps organizations address critical management issues of their clients
- MPO helps an organization better understand the needs of their clients and deliver value accordingly
Why should you outsource your marketing operations?
There are several benefits of outsourcing your marketing functions to a Marketing Process Outsourcing firm.
- You can bridge the several gaps that exist in the traditional marketing model of coordinating with multiple agencies
- You can supplement or substitute your inhouse marketing and sales efforts seamlessly
- MPO is very cost effective as compared to an in house marketing function
- By outsourcing your core marketing functions, you can focus your attention on your primary business model
- By hiring an MPO company, you get instant and continuous access to qualified and experienced marketing professionals
- You get one partner who can deliver to meeting your end business objectives and not just to completing a set of tasks
We at CMO Axis understand the basic gaps that exist in the marketing function, especially when marketers have to deal with multiple agencies to accomplish their primary marketing tasks. We leverage our years of experience and expertise in the field to provide end-to-end solutions for all your marketing initiatives. Our MPO methodology is simple:
- We work with our clients through all stages of the marketing process -
- Setting marketing goals and objectives
- Developing strategy
- Defining and systematically executing tasks
- Conducting periodic reviews to ensure that the outcome is in line with the strategic goals of the organization
- We work as an extension of our clients’ marketing team, thereby ensuring a productive and cost effective output